RosemaryEnglish poets savored rosemary, the herb that promised remembrance. This artful garden-inspired queen room offers style and comfort you won’t soon forget.
- Pillow-top queen bed
- Decorative hand-painted antique armoire
- Upholstered armchair
- Full private bath with shower/tub combo
- Third floor
- $230 early season / $270 high season / $250 late season
- May 15 – June 12 (early season)
- June 13 – October 11 (high season)
- October 12 – October 31 (late season)
- The Inn is closed November through mid-May each year.
- Daily made-to-order gourmet breakfast with three different options to suit your taste
- 24-hour Guest Pantry with snacks and beverages
- Evening Wine Hour
- Luxurious king and queen pillow-top beds
- Antiques, collectibles and exquisite linens
- Modern, private bathrooms with comfy bathrobes
- L’Occitane® bath items, hair dryers, irons
- Flat panel TV/DVD, telephone, free wireless Internet
- Alarm clock radios with iPod/iPhone/mp3 dock
- Carafe of chilled water
- Central air conditioning
- Free off-street parking
check availabilityAdd that extra touchHave champagne, chocolate, cheese and fruit, flowers or wine waiting for you.