LavenderLavender and lovely, one of our more intimate guest rooms offers whimsy and comfort for a sweetly playful stay.
- Upholstered bed with queen pillow-top mattress
- Private bathroom with tiled shower
- Upholstered chair for enjoying a good book or a reflective moment
- Second floor
- $210 early season / $250 high season / $230 late season
- May 15 – June 11 (early season)
- June 12 – October 11 (high season)
- October 12 – October 31 (late season)
- The Inn is closed November through mid-May each year.
- Daily made-to-order gourmet breakfast with three different options to suit your taste
- 24-hour Guest Pantry with snacks and beverages
- Evening Wine Hour
- Luxurious king and queen pillow-top beds
- Antiques, collectibles and exquisite linens
- Modern, private bathrooms with comfy bathrobes
- L’Occitane® bath items, hair dryers, irons
- Flat panel TV/DVD, telephone, free wireless Internet
- Alarm clock radios with iPod/iPhone/mp3 dock
- Carafe of chilled water
- Central air conditioning
- Free off-street parking
check availabilityAdd that extra touchHave champagne, chocolate, cheese and fruit, flowers or wine waiting for you.