NutmegNutmeg — sweetly spiced for day and night. Our most intimate and unique guest room features a vaulted ceiling over your cottage queen bed perched in the gable.
- Pecan wood queen bed with pillow-top mattress
- Reading nook with comfy chair
- Large private bathroom with tiled shower
- Third floor
- $220 early season / $260 high season / $240 late season
- May 13 – June 16 (early season)
- June 17 – October 10 (high season)
- October 10 – October 29 (late season)
- The Inn is closed November through mid-May each year.
- Daily made-to-order gourmet breakfast with three different options to suit your taste
- 24-hour Guest Pantry with snacks and beverages
- Evening Wine Hour
- Luxurious king and queen pillow-top beds
- Antiques, collectibles and exquisite linens
- Modern, private bathrooms with comfy bathrobes
- L’Occitane® bath items, hair dryers, irons
- Flat panel TV/DVD, telephone, free wireless Internet
- Alarm clock radios with iPod/iPhone/mp3 dock
- Carafe of chilled water
- Central air conditioning
- Free off-street parking
check availabilityAdd that extra touchHave champagne, chocolate, cheese and fruit, flowers or wine waiting for you.